14 October 2007

Where did the weekend go

Well I dunno what happened there, one minute I was sitting at my desk looking forward to 5pm on Friday, and now its ten past ten on a Sunday evening - its like I got sucked into one of those 'time space continuims' that used to plague captain Janeway on Star Trek Voyager.

I know where two hours of the weekend went - I spend that last night watching a DVD that my cousin Graham lent me - it was called 'Scenes of a sexual nature' and followed the lives of different people on Hampstead Heath one summers day - it was a really different film to what I normally watch but I can see why he recommended it to me.

And in other big news this weekend, the cat ran away ! I was hanging some washing out yesterday morning and Slim was in the kitchen chowing down on his fishy biscuits, so I thought it would be ok to leave the door open. I sat waiting for him and he eventually popped his head thru the kitchen door and ever so gingerly walked out onto the patio. It was then that I saw the look on his face that told me he wouldn't be going back in the house. He sort of half opened his mouth and took a deep breath making a hissing noise - I know what was coming and I tried to head him off but he flew past me and leapt up on the shed roof - oh well ! I rang the RSPCA and they didn't seem too concerned - she said he will come back when hes hungry and if not they will come and put a cat trap down for him - nice !

Found this site too tonight - give it a go, its really go - you just keep on clicking !

http://interact10ways.com/usa/information_interactive.htm

No comments: