15 April 2011

The weekend starts here !

Well my camera arrived at 8:55am Thursday morning and I have to say its even better in the flesh than it is in the pictures. The only downside that I can see at the minute is the chrome band which runs around the edge of the camera - its a fingerprint magnet !

I had a bit of a play around with it last night at home and took some of the cats (which are on Flickr - follow link to the left hand side) Weather permiting I want to get out with it at the weekend and give it a thorough test drive, but I'm very happy.

I went to the gym last night and managed to get shot of another 800 calories which was very pleasing. 600 on the crosstrainer and another 200 on the treadmill. I actually ran for a fair amount of the time, so my stamina levels are definitely improving. OK its not exactly London Marathon standards yet, but I'm getting better !

I don't really know whats happening this weekend - I would dearly love to get out with the camera but I've got a bit of running about to do, so I might not get the chance. Still its Easter next week and I have a nice eleven days off from work, so maybe I will be able to get out with it then, fingers crossed.
My cousin has invited me down to her chalet at Selsey for a break so I think I will take her up on the invite - the cats are more than able to look after themselves for a day or two  :)

No comments: