11 February 2011

Bread and cake

I went to see my friend Sara last night.
We used to work together at The Fox and Geese in Ickenham - this was long before I'd be drawn to the 'dark side'. Years had passed and we lost touch, only to bump into each other on a dating site where she messaged me - it turned out we were both looking for the same thing :)

Anyway, I baked some carrot cake muffins to take with me as Sara and her kids love cake (well, don't we all really) Sara in return had baked some bread which was really tasty. She'd made a sun dried tomato and onion loaf which was tasty beyond belief, and she baked a white loaf for me to take home which was really sweet of her.

We had a nice catch up and took the dogs for a walk around the block which made a change, then we went and picked her son up from cadets, by which time it was nearly 11:00 pm

I've arranged to have a day out with them during half term, maybe take a trip to Portsmouth or Southend

No comments: