15 August 2007

light fantastic

My second parcel was waiting for me when I got home last night – this time it was the LED lights that I had ordered from a shop on Ebay. Originally when I’d been looking for lights for my decking, I’d been quite taken with the idea of having colour changing lights running the length of the path. My ex always called me a Magpie and said that if it sparkled or changed colours then it was ideal for me, anyway I digress :O) *

The only places that stocked them were Homebase and Argos but both of those stores had no stock and couldn’t advise when more would come in – dammit !
So in the end I picked this set up from Ebay, I had the choice of white or blue and I went for the white ones on the basis that they would throw out more light – only time will tell.

That garden is gonna rival Blackpool Illuminations by the time I’m finished with it :O)

And I played around a bit more with the camcorder last night – I managed to get a video of CJ playing with his toys on the bed, but that silly cat has no camera sense and keeps turning his back to the lens – doh !

* This brings to mind an episode last Christmas when I went to Bluewater with Odd Thomas and had what can only be described as a 'funny turn' in Girl Heaven - that shop is so cool - why on earth don't they do shops like that for boys. And NO, O.T., I might have picked up the pink angel wings, but theres no way that I would ever have worn them :O)

1 comment:

OddThomas said...

Okay, can I just point out that we only went into the pink shop (was it really called Girl Heaven?) so I could find something for my niece for Xmas!

I didn't expect to hear "Oooh, pink!" escape your lips, which is why we left again so quick!!