14 August 2007

Sunday - the morning after

Needless to say I didn’t feel in top of the world come Sunday morning – Paul (housemate) got up to go to football training so I went downstairs and grabbed a cup of tea as he was getting ready to leave. That’s the trouble when you have pets, no matter how bad you feel you still have to get up for them – Paul had let the rabbits out for me, but CJ the cat had been standing over me for at least ten minutes, pawing at my face and using his ‘death breath’ as a final threat – I don’t know (or want to know) what he does to get it smelling so bad !

Things got worse when I had a bowl of coco pops and hadn’t realised that the milk had turned until I was on my second spoonful – blargh ! I think I was still under the effects of cat breath.
Then I thought that a shower and a walk around the shops would help to wake me up a little – the shower helped but going into Watford wasn’t such a good idea. Yes it was nice and quiet but I was walking around like some zombie thinking ‘sleep, sleeeeeep’ – I needed a nap

Plus the reason I went there was to check out if Monsoon had any different bargains in Watford to what the London Colney store had – alas no – more of the same and however great the reductions, theres only so much that you can do with stripey shirts !

So then I went back home and spent the rest of the day drifting in and out of consciousness on the settee – you’d not think that a night spend drinking J2o’s and Cola would have such a devasting effect – just imagine the mess I’d have been in on Fosters and Smirnoff Ice :O)

No comments: