01 August 2007

And then there were two

Paul, my housemate returned from holiday last night – he’d been for a 10 day break to Dubai and came back looking sickeningly healthy with a lovely tan, and he reckoned that he’d lost loads of weight over there as it was too hot to eat

I wonder how long I’d need to be there to get the figure that I’d like!

His most poignant comment to me yesterday was ‘I can’t wait to get back home to have some decent food’ – it just didn’t seem the right time to tell him that the cookers broken :O)

On another note, Chanelle has left the Big Brother house – well hurrah for that !
I was discussing it with one of my colleagues at lunchtime – Jan was of the impression that Chanelles outbursts were down to the way that she’d been treated by Ziggy – personally I think she was just a bit of an attention seeker who was worried that she might get a few boos when she finally left the house. Did you see the fuss she made about playing that violin and in the end she was quite good – and then when Ziggy had to perform his song / dance routine she was running about telling everybody that ‘my boyfriend's a pop star’ – it was ok when it suited you love, wasn’t it !

No comments: