05 January 2011

Get behind me temptation !

Well I managed to get a good 45 minutes at the gym last night which was pleasing. It was quite a bit busier than usual but unfortunately there didn't seem to be very much to look at, which was a shame. I managed to burn off 500 calories which was reasonable considering the time I was there.

So this morning I get into work and its the guy in my offices birthday - he greets me with a big grin and says "Theres a box of Krispy Creme donuts there, help yourself" . Blow me if I hadn't sat down for 10 minutes and Jacquie calls up from downstairs - "It was my sons birthday yesterday and theres a shedload of cakes down here if you want to come down" - Doh and double doh !

I managed to resist going downstairs until 11am, consoling myself with an apple and a satsuma, but the lure was too damn strong and I succumbed to a thin (and I do mean thin) slice of strawberry Victoria Sandwich with a buttercream topping - it was fabulous !
Then after lunch I was passing the office again and just had to stick my head around the door to see if there was any left (which there was) so I had another slice - slapped legs for me.

.... and now its ten to five and I have the crumbs of half a Krispy Creme iced ring in front of me, which although I tried telling myself looked like a coil of doggy doos', it tasted great !

No comments: