07 January 2011

TGI Friday !

Its been a strange old week - I've never been very good at starting work on a Tuesday (or any other day come to that !) It just throws my body clock out of kilter and I feel like I've lost a day somewhere along the line. Thankfully I've got the weekend to get myself sorted out.

Last night was quite good, not only did I manage to make the cake for my cousin (as posted in my previous entry) but also went to the gym and had a pretty decent session there too - yay for me ! Tuesdays and Wednesdays sessions had been a real struggle, but last night everything seemed to fall into place and I had no trouble in staying there for an hour and a half.
It probably helped that my 'gym buddie' was there last night, it's always easier when you have somebody there to gee you along and have a chat to as you're pounding the treadmills !

I'm giving it a miss this evening as I'm going to my cousins after work, and by the time I get home and have something to eat it will be too late. It also closes earlier on a Friday so I think I'm entitled to skip a night once in a while :O)

Not sure what I'm getting up to this weekend, but I'm pretty sure there won't be a repeat of last weeks 'Dancing on Ice'. Whatever happens, if its good I'll post it on here with photo's to prove it !

have a good one !

No comments: