10 January 2011

Shock in the litter tray

Ok, this isn't the most pleasant of posts but I've got to post it !

I bought the cats some treats at the weekend, as I'd been to the pet shop to get them a sack of food. I've recently been spraying stuff with catnip scent which they seem to love, so when I saw a bag of catnip treats I thought they would go down really well.

When I got home and opened them, Sooty turned his nose up and walked away - Jade on the other hand ate her pile, then ate all Sootys ones, and stood there miaowing for more.

The following morning I was 'clearing up' and had to empty the litter tray, oddly enough the catnip treats come out exactly the same colour as they go in - dark bottle green !!!

yeuch ! (and no photos coming either - I promise )

2 comments:

Brian said...

Thank you for sharing that with us, i'm not feeling well now.

Foshie said...

it was a lovely shade of green, just not what you'd expect :)