14 January 2011

Its Friday :O)

Not much has happened in the last couple of days so rather than waffle about nothing, its easier not to do a post - I hope you understand !

Yesterday, my friend Julie called in for a coffee after work. It was nice to see her as we'd not really had a catch up since before Christmas. By the time she'd left and I'd got something to eat it was far too late to go to the gym - shame ! To keep myself occupied, I faffed around trying to set up my notebook pc to run through the tv in the lounge - surprisingly for me it all went pretty well and it worked perfectly. I just need to get myself a wireless keyboard and mouse now and I'm in business. I have seen one that I like, but it is a tad expensive, plus I'd like to see it in the flesh before shelling out on it.

There will be no gym for me this evening either because it closes early and I don't have enough time to get home, sort out the cats and get up there - I guess it just means that I'll have to do a session on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend - no rest for the wicked eh !

No comments: