18 January 2011

What is it with cats ?


Avid readers will know that I have two cats - Jade, the one I adpoted from the RSPCA and Sooty, a stray who just sort of moved in and made himself at home.

Sooty is a lovely cat, and I guess that somebody somewhere is really missing him. He runs to greet me at the front door at night, standing on his back legs and reaching up as high as he can. He jumps on my lap as soon as I sit down and makes himself cosy, and he's got a wonderful habit of breathing up my nose, whenever he's eaten anything smelly.
I kid you not, he seems to revel in it, its got to be a cat equivilant of 'dutch ovens'. His favourite time is when I'm on the pc - he'll sit on the desk between me and the keyboard, stick his face in mine and you can see him breathing out.

Still, things could be worse, at least its the right end !

No comments: